15 мая 2015 г. 21:56:09 CEST, "mar...@waldenvik.se" <mar...@waldenvik.se> пишет:
>Hi
>
>I created a zone per omnios wiki for a mysql-server (omnios r151014).
>But i can’t seem to start the nfs/client service. It just says
>offline*.There are no clue in any of the logs. If i do a svcadm enable
>-r nfs/client it says svcadm: svc:/milestone/network depends on
>svc:/network/physical, which has multiple instances.
>
>Any help would be appreciated. I wish to mount a nfs share for backing
>up mysql-databases
>
>Regards
>Martin
>Sent with Airmail

The state offline* (with asterisk) means transition from offline (is in process
of onlining). You might want to look into /var/svc/log/*nfs-client*log for
possible more details, and/or to manually rerun (or instrument with 'sh -x' and
the likes) the scripts and bits of the service to trace into the problem.

While the message about network/physical is common and harmless, do verify that
indeed you have one of the networking engines enabled (legacy default, or new
magicky nwam).

Also 'svcs -d nfs/client' can show dependencies, and 'svcs -xv' will detail any
failures.

Recently there are many online discussions on nlm (nfs lock manager) and
recent/nearfuture changes applied to it, so see if enabling or kicking it helps
you any.

Finally, did you test if the client works from the global zone?

Good luck,
Jim Klimov
--
Typos courtesy of K-9 Mail on my Samsung Android