> On May 16, 2016, at 10:17 AM, Hsin-an Chen <chen.hsinan2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Sorry to send out this email again. Does anyone have same KVM problem in
> omniOS? Or most of you are using it as NAS server not virtualization? I can
> install ubuntu linux without any problem.

Your FreeBSD ISO is throwing EIO errors at your KVM.  You said you can install
ubuntu under this w/o any problems, right?  Also, does the ubuntu disk show up
as a CD or DVD?  The FreeBSD error messages you showed seemed to indicate DVD.

Can you try an alternate FreeBSD ISO (earlier or later version) just in case
the specific ISO is causing the problems?

Dan