Hi all,

I am trying to get OmniOS <insert release here ;) > to run as a guest under Xen4.4. The issue I have, is that the installer kernel seems to boot, but then it just sits there doing actually nothing. I have tried a couple of releases r016 to bloody, but none will advance more than that stage.

I have also tried HVM and HVMPV, but that didn't make a change as well. Anyone there, who has successfully done that? Is there some magic I can add to the vm.cfg file to get the installer running? I can successfully run Solaris11 as a guest, but not OmniOS… and I do want OmniOS, that's for sure. ;)

Any hints, suggestions are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Stephan