omnios:
Framework error: code: 28 reason: Operation too slow. Less than 1024 bytes/sec transferred the last 30 seconds URL: 'http://pkg.omniti.com/omnios/r151014/omnios/search/1/False_2_None_None_%3A%3A%3Abind' (happened 4 times)

Tried it again just now, and now it returns this:

pkg: Some repositories failed to respond appropriately:
omnios:
http protocol error: code: 500 reason: Internal Server Error

Regards,

Andries

On 2016-07-30 18:27, Andreas Luka wrote:
Hi Dan,

I just checked from my Blackberry
http://pkg.omniti.com/omnios/r151014/en/index.shtml
works fine
but
http://pkg.omniti.com/omnios/r151014/en/catalog.shtml
gets time out

Andreas

On Sat, 30 Jul 2016 09:09:08 -0700, Dan McDonald <dan...@omniti.com> wrote:

On Jul 30, 2016, at 11:37 AM, Andries Annema <an3s.ann...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello there guys,

Is it me or is the r151014 repo offline?
http://pkg.omniti.com/omnios/r151014/
Have been trying for a few days, but getting timeouts when trying to browse.

I just visited it now and it seems okay, and my r151014 box is accessing it okay. Can you please try now? (Knowing about your IP address may be helpful as well.)

On a side note: is it possible to host a (public) mirror of these repos?

It's possible, but I don't know if anyone has the infrastructure to volunteer it.

Dan