> On Mar 13, 2017, at 4:52 PM, Volker A. Brandt <v...@bb-c.de> wrote:
>

> One thing that surprised me was that it would boot after hitting the
> enter key in the "5 Boot options" menu.  That's very convenient, but
> maybe a "hit return to boot straight away" info text could be added.

Wait... you mean option 5?  That is literally the same behavior as the old
Caiman installer.  The only difference is that in the new Kayak-for-ISO, you
don't reboot IMMEDIATELY after an installation, you can go back.  I did it this
way on purpose, figuring people might want to manipulate their BE after
installation.

Dan