Best of luck!  It really does seem to be all about one's own personal health 
and athletic abilities as one ages!  I have been wearing a pink, "cancer" 
bracelet since my heart attack.  Our best friends' brother was in the hospital 
the same time that I was.  
G.R.


----- Forwarded Message -----
From: ANgel Priego <[email protected]>
To: [email protected] 
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2013 2:30 PM
Subject: Re: [omnisport:23043] WHITE
 


good to know you are better now



On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 1:51 AM, Lee Barry <[email protected]> wrote:

Good news/Bad news Update:
>Good - I got "cleared" to proceed w/ the 3rd round of chemo yesterday. 
>Bad - due to a major screw up I was there almost ALL day. 
>Good - the chemo is definitely working. they are now convinced of that.
>Bad - this type of cancer almost always comes back.
>
>
>Yesterday was a small victory. I guess I'll have to settle for small 
>victories. :)
>
>
>Cheers!
>
>
>
>
>--
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>"omnisport" group.
>To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>email to [email protected].
>To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/omnisport?hl=en.
>For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"omnisport" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/omnisport.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"omnisport" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/omnisport.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to