Thanks.  I'm 96% there.  The orthopedist says now it's just time.

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 1:43 PM, Michael Glazier <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Thank for the reply,  I remember him but I can't remember his name. I hope
> you get well soon
> On Jun 16, 2015 10:28 AM, "Joe Copeland" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> sorry, not a clue.  I don't recognize him.  the way I do my posts is I
>> "collect" pics as I work around the web doing research, etc. for my
>> writing.  When I see a sports pic I think the guys will like, I save it to
>> a folder.  When I run through the currently saved photos, I go to the
>> folder and rename etc.  So it can be several weeks between the time I see
>> the pic and save it till it gets posted to the group.  Particularly in this
>> case since I had to take a break due my arm injury.  sorry I couldn't be
>> more help.  Maybe one of the other guys will know?
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 1:17 PM, Michael Glazier <
>> [email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hey Joe what is the name of that sexy hairy soccer player.  I remember a
>>> video where he kicked out a girl because she called him an ape,
>>> On Jun 16, 2015 3:28 AM, "Joe Copeland" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Enjoy!
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>>
>>>> Take a moment and view my blog!  http://hohcopelandwj.wordpress.com/
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>> Groups "omnisport" group.
>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>>> an email to [email protected].
>>>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>>>> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/omnisport.
>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>>
>>>  --
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>> Groups "omnisport" group.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>> an email to [email protected].
>>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>>> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/omnisport.
>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>>
>> Take a moment and view my blog!  http://hohcopelandwj.wordpress.com/
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "omnisport" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
>> email to [email protected].
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/omnisport.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>
>  --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "omnisport" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/omnisport.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>



-- 

Take a moment and view my blog!  http://hohcopelandwj.wordpress.com/

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"omnisport" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/omnisport.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to