Joe, I hope you have a great weekend relaxation. Be good and be careful!
Thanks for all the great photos. Regards Andy in England. ----- Original Message ----- From: Joe Copeland To: [email protected] ; [email protected] Sent: Friday, October 09, 2015 11:37 AM Subject: [omnisport:27885] Omni Guys 10-09-15 Enjoy! I'm taking off this weekend for a mini vacation so I won't be sending anything out on Sat and Sun. Take care! -- Take a moment and view my blog! http://hohcopelandwj.wordpress.com/ -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "omnisport" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/omnisport. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. --- This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software. https://www.avast.com/antivirus -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "omnisport" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/omnisport. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
