Enjoy your work, Joe!  
I am sure the results will be delectable.  
Happy Thanksgiving everyone (US and EVERYONE)I am thankful for you Joe, your 
dedication and your daily posts!  Thanks man.
 As Always, Eric

http://speedorex.blogspot.com/



      From: Joe Copeland <[email protected]>
 To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>; 
[email protected] 
 Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2015 5:34 AM
 Subject: [omnisport:28063] Omni Guys 11-25-15
   
Enjoy!  I have to work very early tomorrow so won't be sending out a post.  
Hope everyone enjoys their feast, those who are feasting!

-- 
Take a moment and view my blog!  http://hohcopelandwj.wordpress.com/-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"omnisport" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/omnisport.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"omnisport" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/omnisport.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to