I am constantly in awe of these Olympics athletes, and if they can perform
their sport in Lycra, all the better. Adidas does so much, with unique gear
for all of these sports. I am in awe of that too and I want a pair of those
luge shoes! Thanks for the great pics and info, Rexswimguy.
On Tuesday, February 27, 2018, 11:19:44 PM CST, rexswimguy via omnisport
<[email protected]> wrote:
If you weren't a winter sports fan before the Olympics, you might might be one
after.
... USA's luge silver medalist, Chris Mazdzer:
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"omnisport" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/omnisport.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"omnisport" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/omnisport.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.