Hi, I'm trying to install ONAP. The installation wrt heat stack creation,
portal login etc are working good.

However the SDC service is broken. When I looked at the docker logs, I
found that the BE is not started properly.

In the BE logs I have noticed below error

Mixlib::ShellOut::ShellCommandFailed: bash[upgrade-normatives]
(sdc-normatives::upgrade_Normatives line 7) had an error:
Mixlib::ShellOut::ShellCommandFailed: Expected process to exit with [0],
but received '1'

STDERR:
---- End output of "bash" "/tmp/jetty/chef-script20170416-538-tuoxhy" ----
Ran "bash" "/tmp/jetty/chef-script20170416-538-tuoxhy" returned 1

Any hints on why it's failing? our installation is on Redhat openstack
Liberty release (OSP8)

Thanks,

Suraj