From: onap-discuss-bounces at lists.onap.org
[mailto:onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org] On Behalf Of Mike Evans via
onap-discuss
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2017 12:44 PM
To: onap-discuss at lists.onap.org
Subject: [onap-discuss] Creating ONAP subscribers

I'm try to do a trial onboard of our Clearwater IMS core onto ONAP.  I've got
as far as onboarding the VNF and creating and distributing a service, but I
can't deploy it because I don't have a subscriber set up for the service.  Are
there any instructions for how to do this?

Mike
--

Mike Evans
VP Systems Architecture

Metaswitch
www.metaswitch.com<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.metaswitch.com_&d=DwMFAg&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=2wwdGZ3YcpSivQ2Kio028A&m=ESAt66KL4o_bX10euIEeTPogc9q1NaC-QY_KFKvdrcs&s=VzGUrAsDvbovKb3Gu2BfRJ8lmwYQ6WvFV-c6XzZWvNo&e=>