Hello Arun,

we have tried to setup using DevStack(All-in-one) with newton
release(configure in local.conf) on Rack Server, and used vanilla openstack
HEAT template to create the ONAP stack.

Heat template path:
https://nexus.onap.org/content/sites/raw/org.openecomp.demo/heat/OpenECOMP/1.0.0/onap_openstack.yaml
https://nexus.onap.org/content/sites/raw/org.openecomp.demo/heat/OpenECOMP/1.0.0/onap_openstack.env

we could able to spawn the most of the ONAP components except DCAE.

Regards,
Ramu N