Hello Rashmi,

The configuration you are using refers to the stable release 1.0.0, which is
fully tested and supported in Rackspace. DCAE release-1.0.0 doesn’t work in
OpenStack. DCAE 1.1.0 does, still with some caveat as explained before.
However, ONAP version 1.1.0 hasn’t been fully tested yet, so it may still
present some issues.

As such, I would suggest to install the stable release (1.0.0). Note, however,
that some parameters in your environment file don’t seem set up correctly.

For release 1.0.0 (stable), if you are using the heat template in the
release-1.0.0 branch:

·         artifacts_version: 1.0.0

·         docker_version: 1.0-STAGING-latest

·         gerrit_branch: release-1.0.0

·         gitlab_branch: master

Otherwise, if you want to use the new heat template in the Gerrit master
branch, still with release-1.0.0 docker images, please set:

  *   artifacts_version: 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT
  *   docker_version: 1.0-STAGING-latest
  *   gerrit_branch: release-1.0.0
  *   gitlab_branch: master
  *   dcae_code_version: 1.0.0

Finally, if you want to try the code that is currently in the Gerrit master
branch (unstable release), please use the new Heat template and set the
parameters in the environment file as follows:

  *   artifacts_version: 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT
  *   docker_version: 1.1-STAGING-latest
  *   gerrit_branch: master
  *   gitlab_branch: master
  *   dcae_code_version: 1.1.0

For a description of the new Heat templates and the differences among them,
please refer to the wiki:
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/ONAP+Installation+in+Vanilla+OpenStack

One more thing: there is “gerrit_branch” which refers to ONAP as a whole (it
can be “release-1.0.0” or “master”, depends on what environment you want to
build), and “gitlab_branch” which is internally used by DCAE and should always
be set to “master” (it refers to some other Snapshot repo).

Thanks,
Marco