Hello There

We have created ONAP stack on  Openstack Mitaka ( Centos7 ) , We are looking
for some info about the ways to do the sanity check for the ONAP Environment .

There are 2 ways that are present .

using the

a- ete.sh with healthcheck as parameter from robot vm  .

b-

Log into the vm1-robot VM (get <publicNetIP> from cloud provider)
-   In the shell run: docker exec openecompete_container
/var/opt/OpenECOMP_ETE/runTags.sh -i health

Any suggestion whether the above 2 are sufficient  or there are additional
testing means to check if the ONAP environment is good .

Thanks

Gaurav