From: onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org
[mailto:onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org] On Behalf Of Shankar, Shashank
Kumar
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2017 6:09 PM
To: ROSE, DANIEL V <dr6...@att.com>; Joe Falconer <joe_falco...@hotmail.com>;
Morales, Victor <victor.mora...@intel.com>; onap-discuss@lists.onap.org;
BENNETT, RICH <rb2...@att.com>; UNO, LARRY <l...@research.att.com>
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] ONAP Demo Instance

Hi Daniel,

Any update from the development teams on the development setup/workflow?

Thanks,
Shashank

From: "ROSE, DANIEL V" <dr6...@att.com<mailto:dr6...@att.com>>
Date: Friday, May 5, 2017 at 10:15 AM
To: Shashank Kumar Shankar
<shashank.kumar.shan...@intel.com<mailto:shashank.kumar.shan...@intel.com>>,
Joe Falconer <joe_falco...@hotmail.com<mailto:joe_falco...@hotmail.com>>,
"Morales, Victor" <victor.mora...@intel.com<mailto:victor.mora...@intel.com>>,
"onap-discuss@lists.onap.org<mailto:onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>"
<onap-discuss@lists.onap.org<mailto:onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>>, "BENNETT,
RICH" <rb2...@att.com<mailto:rb2...@att.com>>, "UNO, LARRY"
<l...@research.att.com<mailto:l...@research.att.com>>

Larry can we ring this up with our development teams Monday?

Daniel Rose
ECOMP / ONAP
com.att.ecomp
732-420-7308