From: onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org
[mailto:onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org] On Behalf Of chethan m
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2017 8:45 AM
To: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: [onap-discuss] List of Openstack services in ONAP

Hi All,
I am a newbie in ONAP and need answer for a very basic question.
I was going through the wiki , while I found that HEAT is one of the openstack
services used in ONAP.
I also saw that VES collectory uses Monasca, Vitrage and Congress etc,

I did not get other services of openstack associated with ONAP for basic things
to compute, storage and network services .
Please help me understand.

Thx,
Chethan Mahadev

<https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-disclaimer>