From: Viswa KSP [mailto:kspviswa.git...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2017 11:44 AM
To: ROSE, DANIEL V <dr6...@att.com>
Cc: Dhananjay Pavgi <dp00476...@techmahindra.com>; onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] Why there is a manual step before deploying a
distributed / certified network service?

Thanks a lot. A little more...

During SDC design phase, we start out by creating a VSP ( Vendor Software
Product ) and then import VSP to create VF ( Virtual Function ).
Then using "Create Network Service ", we combine multiple VF to generate a
Network Service ( NS ) in SDC, which are then certified, approved & distributed.

While NS is already created in design time, where there is an additional step
of creating VNF ( Virtual Network Function ) in VID component.

BR,
Viswa

On Wed, Jun 7, 2017 at 8:30 PM, ROSE, DANIEL V