Hi All,

We are trying to onboard a Vendor Software Product. SDC is not accepting the
corresponding zip file saying its invalid (doesn't give more details in UI ! ).

We have found that there many violations of mandatory heat guidelines due to
which SDC is accepting the zip. But changing the templates so that these
guidelines get passed is very tedious work.

Any possibility that this validation can be disabled in SDC for time being ?
Thank you.

Disclaimer:  This message and the information contained herein is proprietary
and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may
review the policy at http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html
<http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html> externally
http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html
<http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html> internally within