From: onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org
[mailto:onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org] On Behalf Of Gaurav Gupta (c)
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2017 10:27 AM
To: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: [onap-discuss] info about Dockers functionality in SDNC , VID and
Infrastucture Controller

Hello there

I am looking for some document , some call/message  flow /Architecture docs
about functionality of docker containers inside  SDNC and VID and APPC  .

the focus area is as below

For Run Time Environment

 -  Does MSO Interacts with VID  directly ? .  - I belive yes But did not see
this mentioned in MSO.HLD

 -  Which is the  Component in ONAP that interfaces /interacts with
infrastructure controller ? .

-    What are the other component SDNC Interacts within ONAP System ? .

-   What are the Other component that Appc interacts within ONAP System ?

 - what are the southbound interface defined for SDNC ? .

 - What is the southbound interface defined for APPC? .

I have tried looking through the below Link But did not find the information .

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Design<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__wiki.onap.org_display_DW_Design&d=DwMFAw&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=2wwdGZ3YcpSivQ2Kio028A&m=A-DStWkQFkVWbo6qq5B5_qBjLbsssXSHatukLsByVS4&s=8GYyi4CUYZxpCPv7u9ztXBjy-vhcTvHcd4S_eoyH9q0&e=>

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Reference+Documents<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__wiki.onap.org_display_DW_Reference-2BDocuments&d=DwMFAw&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=2wwdGZ3YcpSivQ2Kio028A&m=A-DStWkQFkVWbo6qq5B5_qBjLbsssXSHatukLsByVS4&s=emtIJT5xfd3RBtOz6B6WjdZ04gE4EZmBX5TisVqRmoU&e=>

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Release+Notes+1.0.0+draft<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__wiki.onap.org_display_DW_Release-2BNotes-2B1.0.0-2Bdraft&d=DwMFAw&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=2wwdGZ3YcpSivQ2Kio028A&m=A-DStWkQFkVWbo6qq5B5_qBjLbsssXSHatukLsByVS4&s=XOgaSyVKqR6CcgQpHUoV_Fl8tYhUVm3RluU69a3YL8I&e=>

with best regards
gaurav