Hi, Steven and all,

I sent this email to discuss about merging ESR with A&AI.

As we disscussed before, ESR will supplies both portal and API to
manage(register/query/delete/update) the external system and check whether the
external systems are reachable. I sent an email to call for feedback about how
the other ONAP components will interact with the external system and received
some response. For example, the guys from Multi-VIM said they will register
infrastructure to A&AI and VF-C will query VIM/S-VNFM addresses from ESR. I
think our team members could contribute to these functions. and the function of
ESR would be a suppliment of A&AI.

So, If you don't mind I'd like to move the committers in ESR to A&AI, and hope
the committers could be involved in the polling of PTL.

BR,

LiZi