From: onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org
[mailto:onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org] On Behalf Of Kedar Ambekar
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2017 12:08 AM
To: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: [onap-discuss] Regarding AAI docker model-loader on vanilla openstack

Hi All,

We have setup ONAP on Vanilla OpenStack.

We are using these values.

Heat : onap_openstack_float
artifacts_version: 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT
docker_version: 1.0-STAGING-latest
gerrit_branch: release-1.0.0

On AAI VM, "testconfig_model-loader_1" docker container doesn't seem to be
holding up.

root@vm1-aai-inst1:~# docker logs testconfig_model-loader_1
Checking environment for configuration options
Starting up model loader...

We did try to use docker version 1.1-STAGING-latest for AAI only. That doesn't
seem to have issue with this container but getting some other functional
issues. Also, it may not be good idea to use different version for only one
component.

Appreciate any help on it !

Will it be worth to use 1.1-STAGING-latest for all components ? I guess that is
not stable release though.

Disclaimer:  This message and the information contained herein is proprietary
and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may
review the policy at
http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.techmahindra.com_Disclaimer.html&d=DwMFAg&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=2wwdGZ3YcpSivQ2Kio028A&m=YvFzw7kzHa7UPhjAWpbS99Lq8LvP0xL-Noix8ZEbmMc&s=Bst_KsbZNdsuf4tsiz_1J3qYN3MkyjdH7KvwtdX-5aI&e=>
 externally
http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__tim.techmahindra.com_tim_disclaimer.html&d=DwMFAg&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=2wwdGZ3YcpSivQ2Kio028A&m=YvFzw7kzHa7UPhjAWpbS99Lq8LvP0xL-Noix8ZEbmMc&s=lQSyUErJ_-CVZAAnqOYgZP_-tVHAq84SDbYnHS2iYnM&e=>
 internally within TechMahindra.