-----Original Appointment-----
From: Kang Xi
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2017 15:08
To: Kang Xi; Yunxia Chen; Liuguangmin; 'Yoav Kluger'; Liyifeng (liyifeng); 'Jon
Fannar Karlsson Taylor'; 'SPATSCHECK, OLIVER (OLIVER)'; 'Lingli Deng'; 'Kenny
Paul'; Yang Xu (Yang, Fixed Network); 'FREEMAN, BRIAN D'; 'LEFEVRE, CATHERINE';
'ROSE, DANIEL V'; onap-discuss@lists.onap.org; 'wangchen...@chinamobile.com';
'plata...@research.att.com'; 'cc6...@intl.att.com'; 'ac2...@intl.att.com';
'spondon...@att.com'; 'ha0...@att.com'; 'vanbra...@att.com';
'xiaolong.k...@orange.com'; 'francois.desp...@orange.com';
'yangyi....@chinatelecom.cn'; 'Alla Goldner'; 'Anatoly Andrianov'; 'Andrei
Kojukhov'; 'Avi Chapnick'; 'Eric Debeau'; 'George Lapiotis'; 'Gil BULLARD';
denghui (L); 'Jianguo Zeng'; 'John Zannos'; 'Liron Shtraichman'; 'Maopeng
Zhang'; 'Mark Pond'; 'Mazin Gilbert'; 'Nagesha Subramanya'; 'Sumit Verdi';
'Timo Perala'; 'Tomer Oster'; 'Vimal Begwani'; 'Vivien Yang'; 'Xinhui Li'; 'Yan
Yang'; 'Yosi Ben-Tsur'; 'Zhaoxing Meng'; 'denghu...@hotmail.com';
'talas...@research.att.com'; 'gg2...@att.com'; 'david.sauvag...@bell.ca';
'zhao.huab...@zte.com.cn'; 'rx1...@att.com'; 'l...@research.att.com'; Kanagaraj
Manickam; 'pdrag...@research.att.com'; Christopher Donley (Chris);
'gn4...@intl.att.com'; 'wanglm....@chinatelecom.cn'; Gary Wu; xingxiaocheng;
aijianwen; Liuyuliang (Yuliang, SSA); Herui (Horry); 'dandrus...@mirantis.com';
'bin.y...@windriver.com'; 'alon.strikov...@amdocs.com';
'ran.pol...@amdocs.com'; 'Yoav Kluger'; 'Jon Fannar Karlsson Taylor';
'SPATSCHECK, OLIVER (OLIVER)'; 'Lingli Deng'; 'Kenny Paul'; 'FREEMAN, BRIAN D';
'LEFEVRE, CATHERINE'; 'ROSE, DANIEL V'; onap-discuss@lists.onap.org;
'wangchen...@chinamobile.com'; 'plata...@research.att.com';
'cc6...@intl.att.com'; 'ac2...@intl.att.com'; 'spondon...@att.com';
'ha0...@att.com'; 'vanbra...@att.com'; 'xiaolong.k...@orange.com';
'francois.desp...@orange.com'; 'yangyi....@chinatelecom.cn'; 'Alla Goldner';
'Anatoly Andrianov'; 'Andrei Kojukhov'; 'Avi Chapnick'; 'Eric Debeau'; 'George
Lapiotis'; 'Gil BULLARD'; 'Jianguo Zeng'; 'John Zannos'; 'Liron Shtraichman';
'Maopeng Zhang'; 'Mark Pond'; 'Mazin Gilbert'; 'Nagesha Subramanya'; 'Sumit
Verdi'; 'Timo Perala'; 'Tomer Oster'; 'Vimal Begwani'; 'Vivien Yang'; 'Xinhui
Li'; 'Yan Yang'; 'Yosi Ben-Tsur'; 'Zhaoxing Meng'; 'denghu...@hotmail.com';
'talas...@research.att.com'; 'gg2...@att.com'; 'david.sauvag...@bell.ca';
'zhao.huab...@zte.com.cn'; 'rx1...@att.com'; 'l...@research.att.com';
'pdrag...@research.att.com'; 'gn4...@intl.att.com';
'wanglm....@chinatelecom.cn'; 'dandrus...@mirantis.com';
'bin.y...@windriver.com'; 'alon.strikov...@amdocs.com'; 'ran.pol...@amdocs.com'
Cc: 'DEY, SPONDON'; 'Stephen Lanthier'; 'GUPTA, ALOK'; 'Daniel Silverthorn';
Gaoweitao (Victor, MANO); Parviz Yegani; TOFIGH, TOM; Alex Daltrini (adaltrin);
Iwata, Atsushi; Deepak Michael (demichae); Ethan Lynn; Michael O'Brien; Suresh
Babu Nekkalapudi; Pawłowski Michał 1 - Korpo; Tian Lee; Tomer Bar David; Nazir,
Fawad; 'DEY, SPONDON'; 'Stephen Lanthier'; 'GUPTA, ALOK'; Daniel Silverthorn;
TOFIGH, TOM; Alex Daltrini (adaltrin); Iwata, Atsushi; Deepak Michael
(demichae); Ethan Lynn; Michael O'Brien; Suresh Babu Nekkalapudi; Pawłowski
Michał 1 - Korpo; Tian Lee; Tomer Bar David; Nazir, Fawad; TABEDZKI, RICHARD