Hi Mazin and Phil,

Due to some confliction, I won't be able to attend today teleconf, summary of
my report below:

Report of Standard/SDO:

1)      For external: SDO delegate will get started once most related PTL been
elected,  the plan is to contact with PTL and call for volunteers next week

2)      For internal: Current most standard related work is Modeling part, will
delegate this work to Modeling subcommittee

Report of Modeling Group update.

1)      Modeling Project and Modeling subcommittee will have teleconf every
other week, it means one week for modeling project, then the next week will be
for modeling subcommittee, they will use the same bridge to avoid the
confusion, since they are almost the same people.

2)      Modeling subcommittee have called for members for 1 week, and I have
contacted Kenny Paul from LF to start the process of nomination and election
ASAP. Thanks to Kenny for kind help

Best regards,

DENG Hui