Dear Members,

The votes for our Subcommittee chair person have been cast and the poll is
closed.

Chengli(myself) has been elected as chair  for the
subcommittee(http://civs.cs.cornell.edu/cgi-bin/results.pl?id=E_416ad4cb20a94f81
 <http://civs.cs.cornell.edu/cgi-bin/results.pl?id=E_416ad4cb20a94f81>). Thanks
for your support.

I will be setting up meetings – anyone interested in Open Lab Subcommittee are
welcome to join us.

Looking forward to work together with you!

Thanks and Regards,
Chengli