Hi,
I am trying to collect a commitment for R1 from the people who signed on to
contribute to the project.
I am attaching a link to the mail with a place to input in a percentage of how
much time you will be able to dedicate to SDC work in this release.
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Resources+and+Repositories#ResourcesandRepositories-ServiceDesign&Creation

In addition I am attaching a poll to select a time where we can start having
our weekly meeting since we are all located in different time zones this will
allow us to sync the meeting tie so that people will be able to attend.
Since the people who are who want to contribute are spared in different
countries we will not be able to have a single meeting that will accommodate
all so as a solution we will have two meeting.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__doodle.com_poll_8e7z4x4w6gxa7ih2&d=DwIFaQ&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=FYvXSElfSmWIXOeZxWIxQysejuz9-TXmaL6uftBh8MY&m=kKgcxHaW7dHM6LwRzsmsacJV3sSoiCsTZ9tOjDLp1Q4&s=2El6kSfb3gV5joL4mX7aNq4en8wPhSHAJfFIsLRAjbI&e=

If anyone wants to join the project feel free to add yourself to the resources
list.

If you are receiving the mail and you do not plane to contribute please remove
yourself from the resource list.

Once we finalize this items I we create a mailing list for the project.

BR,

Michael Lando
Opensource & Frontend Team Lead, SDC
AT&T Network Application Development * NetCom
Tel Aviv | Tampa | Atlanta | New Jersey |Chicago