Hi,

The MultiVIM project team would like to have a conference call with DCAE team
to discuss the ONAP R1 dependencies

1: We would like to update your team on our plan for VES integration to bring
infrastructure FCAPS information into DCAE to facilitate close loop
remediation, and get your feedback and make sure we are aligned on the approach.
2: We also understand DCAE has a dependency on DNSaaS as part of your R1
deliverables, and that you are currently considering Designate for it. We would
like to understand the use case better and figure out if and how MultiVIM can
deliver such DNSaaS for you to consume.

Kindly let us know when is a good time for our two teams to meet and discuss.

Thanks

Danny