Hi,

We would like to arrange a follow up discussion in next week before the M2. I
create a doodle page to try to find a suitable time for this discussion. Please
feedback it in this week. I will send the invitation email by next week.
https://doodle.com/poll/hexcq3bzpfwkvb2u

For the blockers written on the wiki, some of them still do not have feedback.
Please kindly help, thanks a lot.

The remaining blockers:
1. nf / nfc naming standard of VES
2. Code: message get from and back to DMaaP -> Please DCAE team point the
repository
3. Holmes team should provide the JSON components specification to DCAE team,
and consider the rules, the DMaaP message, etc.

New blockers: maybe who want to discuss something.

Regards,
Yuan

刘媛 / Liu Yuan
网络技术研究所 / Department of Network Technology
中国移动通信研究院 / China Mobile Research Institute
Mobile: +86 15810024078
Email: liuyuan...@chinamobile.com