Hi,
We started reviewing all the date you provided and we have a couple of
questions:

1.       The CSAR you provided represent SERVICES not VF? Can you provide us
with the VF TOSCA used in creating the base blocks HSS/vMME etc?

2.       Where was this orchestred and where is the compute nod in your TOSCA?

3.       In you model what is mapped to a VM?

4.       How is this model mapped to open stack?

5.       Is VNF one VM?

Regurding the GAPS:

1.       Please provide a scenario where you need:

a.       metadata setting?

b.      capability setting

c.       requirement setting

d.      attribute setting

e.      artifact setting

BR,

Michael Lando
Opensource & Frontend Team Lead, SDC
AT&T Network Application Development · NetCom
Tel Aviv | Tampa | Atlanta | New Jersey |Chicago
Office: +972 (3) 5451487