From: fu.jin...@zte.com.cn [mailto:fu.jin...@zte.com.cn]
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2017 1:52 AM
To: Gary Wu <gary.i...@huawei.com>
Cc: meng.zhaoxi...@zte.com.cn; onap-discuss@lists.onap.org;
zhang.maope...@zte.com.cn
Subject: 答复: RE: Re:[onap-discuss] 答复: [integration] RE: About CI job Script
for python project in ONAP

Hi Gary,

How about the redis install in jenkins env? We cannot submit the codes now, can
you help to fix it as soon as possible?

And another problem is that ci job scripts for python project only support
subproject pattern(like  '{project-name}-{stream}-{subproject}-verify-python'),

can you extend the template which can support non-subproject pattern(like
'{project-name}-{stream}-verify-python'), because in onap vfc-nfvo-lcm is an
independent project.

Thanks,

Jinhua

原始邮件