Hi, Alla
Let me ask for clarification. The link in the presentation "ONAP R2 use cases
discussion r1"
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Release+2+Use+Cases
points to the page (A) with a list of use cases proposed by Dhananjay Pavgi.
There is no indication of existence of other use cases.
There are however other proposals in the Wiki, in particular at the page (B)
titled "Use case: 5G- RAN deployment, E2E Slicing, SON"
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Use+case%3A+5G-+RAN+deployment%2C+E2E+Slicing%2C+SON
The page (B) contains links to several others

*       5G RAN and Slicing Use Case for ONAP Release
2<https://wiki.onap.org/download/attachments/8230720/5G_RAN_UseCase_for_R2.docx?version=1&modificationDate=1501518268000&api=v2>

*
5G_RAN_UseCase_for_R2_v3<https://wiki.onap.org/download/attachments/10784151/5G_RAN_UseCase_for_R2_v3.docx?version=1&modificationDate=1502385472000&api=v2>

*       5G_RAN_UseCase_for_R2_V3 -- AT&T
Comments<https://wiki.onap.org/download/attachments/10784151/5G_RAN_UseCase_for_R2_v4.docx?version=1&modificationDate=1502385736000&api=v2>

*       5G_RAN_UseCase_v3 -- Ericsson Comments & Action
Items<https://wiki.onap.org/download/attachments/10784151/5G_RAN_UseCase_for_R2_v3-reflections-v3.docx?version=1&modificationDate=1502385521000&api=v2>
Let me ask whether the list in (B) will also be a part of the discussion on the
call.
Thanks
Vladimir