Hi Jimmy,

Sorry for missunderstand your previous email. But where can I get the R11 API
document? I hope it could be a guidence of external system register API
definition.

I defined an API draft about external system register
https://wiki.onap.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=11930343 , please review. I
am not sure whether it meet the rule of R11. If you have any sugesstion please
tell me.

Thanks,

LiZi

原始邮件