Thanks a lot for the pointer Victor. It definitely a good start.
However I'm interested to understand from development perspective as
opposed to docker based deployment.

Instead of using vagrant and deploying dockers in VirtualBox, I would like
to understand how to run applications natively in a standalone system so
that we can understand the flow better using live debugging etc.

Moreover, I wanna understand how SDC team have been using their dev setup.

Dear SDC Team.

Could someone from core SDC team please comment on the same?

BR,
Viswa