From: "Morales, Victor" <victor.mora...@intel.com>
Date: Monday, August 14, 2017 at 8:26 PM
To: Helen Chen 00725961 <helen.c...@huawei.com>, onap-discuss
<onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>
Subject: Re: [sdc] [integration]Tutorial on setting up Dev env for SDC

Hi Helen,

From the ONAP on Vagrant perspective is just matter of running this command in
*nix

    $ ./tools/run.sh sdc

or this other if you’re using Powershell

    PS C:\integration\bootstrap\vagrant-onap> .\tools\Run.ps1 sdc

The prerequisites for this project are documented on the Installation Guide[1]
and in case that you want to know what are executed you can take a look of the
SDC provisioning script[2]

Regards/Saludos
Victor Morales

[1]