-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Alla Goldner [mailto:alla.gold...@amdocs.com]
发送时间: 2017年8月16日 20:50
收件人: shentao; 'GILBERT, MAZIN E (MAZIN E)'
抄送: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
主题: RE: [onap-discuss] [DCAE] DCAE questions from Usecase UI

Hi Tao,

So, I guess, we resolved one outstanding issue for vVoLTE support!

One question - with this design in place, I guess, it will not be difficult
to support additional use cases UI, am I right?

 Best regards,

Alla Goldner

Open Network Division
Amdocs Technology