From: Daniel Silverthorn [mailto:daniel.silverth...@amdocs.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2017 12:07 PM
To: Gary Wu <gary.i...@huawei.com>
Subject: RE: [integration] RE: CSIT with external config

Hi Gary,

docker-compose is going to be necessary for these tests. As for environment
setup, there needs to be a docker compose yaml file as well as the entire
config directory (which gets mounted into the docker container according to the
yaml). The config directory looks like this:

.
└── appconfig
    ├── analysis-config.json
    ├── auth
    │   ├── search_policy.json
    │   └── tomcat_keystore
    ├── elastic-search.properties
    └── filter-config.json

I've noticed that we can use the docker-compose-app.yaml and the search config
directory from the aai/test-config repo, is there a way we can incorporate that
into the test plan or do you think it would be best to duplicate the files and
put them in with the setup.sh?

Thanks,
Daniel