Hi Eden,

Thank you for your sharing about the function of VID. But since maybe there are
some others may have no time to join the meeting. So I'd like to comfirm the
issue by email. VID will not provide a portal for users to input the VIM auth
information. So there will not be conflict input data for VIM auth info in
A&AI.  Is that right?

Thank you again,

LiZi

原始邮件