Hi Jimmy and Yang and Yan,

To minimum impact the existing API of A&AI. And also I didn't find much
information from VF-C schema and SDNC schema which combined with external
system registered from ESR. So I am considering to add a new namespace
"external-system" at the same level with cloud-infrastructure for Amsterdam
Release. Is that possible? The definition detail shows bellow:

                <java-type name="ExternalSystem">

                        <xml-properties>

                                <xml-property name="description"
value="Namespace for external systems." />

                        </xml-properties>

                        <xml-root-element name="external-system" />

                        <java-attributes>

                                <xml-element java-attribute="emsItems"
name="ems-items" type="inventory.aai.onap.org.v11.EmsItems" />

                                <xml-element java-attribute="vnfmItems"
name="vnfm-items" type="inventory.aai.onap.org.v11.VnfmItems" />

                                <xml-element java-attribute="sdncItems"
name="sdnc-items" type="inventory.aai.onap.org.v11.SdncItems" />

                        </java-attributes>

                </java-type>

Attached the schema of External systems, please review.

Thanks,

LiZi

原始邮件