We will discuss this in our weekly call on Monday.

Thanks,
David

From: Kumar Skand Priya, Viswanath V
[mailto:viswanath.kumarskandpr...@verizon.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2017 2:42 AM
To: Chenchuanyu <chenchua...@huawei.com>
Cc: SHADMI, DAVID <ds2...@att.com>; LANDO, MICHAEL <ml6...@intl.att.com>;
onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: Re: [E] [onap-discuss] Resource sequence question for SDC.

I also have similar follow-up question. Assume we onboarded a network service
with 1 or more VF, which contains 1 or more VF-Modules, then during deployment,
how do we enfore sequencing ( and dependency ) via VID.
I'm asking this question because, I couldn't see any way to enfore this during
deployment. All we can do is create an instance of NS, followed by VF instances
and VF-Module instances manually. How do we both specify & enforce sequencing /
dependencies ?

BR,
Viswa

[http://ss7.vzw.com/is/image/VerizonWireless/vz-sig-verizon?$defaultscale$]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.verizon.com&d=DwMFaQ&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=6LxcToBRYH6m8VI0NilcXQ&m=1pp78O7tU2NeadkANZT9eAdV3jVlp1t5u8M6Dy7TsTg&s=88FUye27OegnPkr51kBQ5IObPIXxK8WlUtW2QNk3rQY&e=>

Viswanath Kumar Skand Priya
Architect
SDN, Cloud Services & Orchestration

On Wed, Aug 23, 2017 at 1:03 PM, Chenchuanyu