From: Gary Wu via RT
To: Kanagaraj
Manickam<kanagaraj.manic...@huawei.com<mailto:kanagaraj.manic...@huawei.com>>
Cc: Gildas
Lanilis<gildas.lani...@huawei.com<mailto:gildas.lani...@huawei.com>>;onap-discuss@lists.onap.org<mailto:onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>
Subject: [ONAP Helpdesk #44584] [linuxfoundation.org #44584] RE: ONAP JIRA
CIMAN-23
Time: 2017-08-24 03:13:51

Hi Kanagaraj,

There are unfortunately two different docker-maven-plugins in use in ONAP: one
from io.fabric8, one from com.spotify.

The one that you’re using is from spotify, which needs a different JJB template
for the docker job.
I’ve submitted a change to your CLI JJB file which changes it to use the
correct docker job template for the spotify plugin.

https://gerrit.onap.org/r/#/c/8509/

Thanks,
Gary