From: Gary Wu
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2017 11:21 AM
To: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: [integration] Unintentional release artifacts in Nexus

Hi all,

Due to an earlier conflict between oparent and some "release-version" Jenkins
jobs, some staging artifacts got accidentally deployed to the Releases repo on
Nexus [1].

Currently the following artifacts in the Releases repo appear to be
unintentional, and I'll be submitting a request with LF to get them cleaned up.
 Could the owning teams for the following artifacts in the Releases repo take a
quick look and let me know if there is anything that should NOT be removed?

*       org.onap.ccsdk
*       org.onap.cli
*       org.onap.msb
*       org.onap.policy