Hi Jimmy,

According to your suggestion from last Friday disscussion meeting. I resorted
the schema see the attachment. Please review.

For the VIM datas, I removed the auth-info-items from cloud-region table. And
add vim-info to external-system namespace, which include a generic-address.

But in this way, Multi-cloud team or other Cloud data consumers may can not got
the auth-info-item data just by query the cloud-region by only onetime. Do you
have any approach to settle this problem?

Hope to get a feedback from you before we schedule another meeting to review
this schema.

Thanks a lot,

LiZi