Hi Community,

We were trying to deploy 1.1 community version of ONAP and I see that the
environment is deployed without any errors and stack was created. But, to our
surprise I could not see a single docker dropping into the VMs. This is very
basic issue and we tried to validate the error and it seems like it is not able
to reach the docker repo from VM through VM_init.sh scripts.
Is it because the repo is not up? Or is it just our teams/network who is facing
this issue (Amdocs India and Israel) or did we migrate to new repo or is it
because of the init file permissions?

1.     I have raised a ONAP JIRA bug for the same.
CIMAN-32<https://jira.onap.org/browse/CIMAN-32> I found CI project as
appropriate place for this to log. Please feel free to assign to the right team
if its wrongly assigned.
2.

Thanks,
Parvez