I've posted the recording from today's VNFRQTS project team meeting on the wiki
at
https://wiki.onap.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=10783591

based on this meeting, I've also created stories  for Sprint 4 on:

*         Normative References (VNFRQTS-91)

*         Acronyms & Definition (VNFRQTS-92)
These may need to be broken down to some smaller tasks for easier completion.

Just a schedule reminder - our current SPRINT3 is last complete sprint before
the M4  code freeze milestone on 9/14.
Sprints 5 & 6 are planned for resolving bug fixes against existing text, so if
there are user stories you are planning to complete for the Amsterdam Release,
then they should be captured in Sprint 3 or Sprint 4.

best regards
Steven Wright, MBA, PhD, JD.
[Tech Integration]
AT&T Services Inc.