Sorry for my typo mistake at group email address

From: Xinhui Li <lxin...@vmware.com>
Date: Friday, 1 September 2017 at 10:44 PM
To: Seshu m <seshu.kuma...@huawei.com>
Cc: "onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org" <onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org>
Subject: [onap-discuss][multicloud][so] ask for plan/discussion on the
integration test between SO and Multi VIM/Cloud

Hi Seshu,

Thanks for the SO team’s help in the past Sprint to settle down the API/use
case with Multi VIM/Cloud team.

We have got our keystone proxy set up, uploaded related binary to Nexus3, and
will provide document accordingly. I wonder when is convenient for SO team to
discuss about test plan on the integration between SO and Multi VIM/Cloud.
Ideally, we need to this iteratively before final end2end integration. At the
same time, Multi VIM/Cloud team is working on UT and FT framework to cover API
tests confirmed as https://wiki.onap.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=13599038

Thanks,

Xinhui