Sender:  <frank.obr...@amdocs.com>
To: zhaohuabing10201488
CC:  <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>
Date: 2017/09/04 22:30
Subject: RE: [onap-discuss] [OOM][MSB][Integration] OOM MSB Integrationfinished

Huabing,

   Very nice work, I personally would be interested in seeing how other
services communicate to AAI via V11 calls for example. Bringing up the new 4
onap-msb  containers for a look now (I see we need to add them to the root of
the dependency tree) – before the other 44.

   Looking forward to the demo at the OOM meeting on Wed at 2300h CST / 1100h
EDT

   /michael