From: onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org
[mailto:onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org] On Behalf Of Avi Gaffa
Sent: 05 September 2017 13:20
To: rene.rob...@orange.com; onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] [SDC] External API / Onboarding

  *   The Onboarding part (Amdocs) can be found at
http://<sdc-ip>:8080/api-docs/#/<http://%3csdc-ip%3e:8080/api-docs/#/>, where
<sdc-ip> is your frontend’s IP address.
  *   The Catalog part (AT&T) can be found at
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/SDC+API, hopefully it’s up-to-date.

Avi G.

From:
onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org<mailto:onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org>