From: <onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org> on behalf of Liam Fallon
<liam.fal...@ericsson.com>
Date: Tuesday, September 5, 2017 at 5:30 AM
To: "onap-discuss@lists.onap.org" <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>
Subject: [onap-discuss] [policy] ECOMP SDK Version for Standalone Policy Build

Hi,

I have just built ONAP Policy as a standalone build. I just hit one small issue
which was that version 1.1.0 of the ECOMP SDK referenced in the POMs for
POLICY-SDK-APP and ONAP-SDK-APP was not available in the ONAP git repositories.
When I changed the epsdk.version variable in those POMs to use version
1.3.0-SNAPSHOT that does exist in the git repositories, the build worked (with
tests turned off for now).

I am wondering if using version 1.3.0-SNAPSHOT of the SDK instead of 1.1.0 is
likely to cause any issues?

Best Regards
Liam Fallon