Hi Jess,

As a workaround, I switched to maven and used java template to build
registrator. So I don't need it anymore.

The jobs are in this folder: ci-management\jjb\oom

Maybe we should modify name of the job templates because 'java' is inside the
name, which is obviously not the case for registrator and might cause confusion.

      - '{project-name}-{stream}-verify-java'
      - '{project-name}-{stream}-merge-java'
      - '{project-name}-{stream}-release-version-java-daily'
      - '{project-name}-{stream}-docker-java-version-shell-daily'

Thanks,
Huabing