From: FORSYTH, JAMES <jf2...@att.com>
Sent: September 15, 2017 8:36 AM
To: Pujar, Rashmi; onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: RE: [onap-discuss] Mapping a Bridged-virtual-interface (BVI) to AAI
schema

Hi, Pujar,

l-interfaces is not bound to p-interface, that is just one of the options it
has for a parent. From the schema, those options are...
*  FROM generic-vnf (is composed of l-interface)
*  FROM lag-interface (is composed of l-interface)
*  FROM newvce (is composed of l-interface)
*  FROM p-interface (is composed of l-interface)
*  FROM vserver (is composed of l-interface)
*  FROM l-interface (is composed of l-interface)

Thanks,
jimmy